The City of Saints Teen Conference August 5-7, 2016 at the UCLA Conference and Training Center. See cityofsaints.org for more information about the event.
Pre-registration will run November 1 – January 29th (or until capacity is reached).
- Deposit amount: $50 per person (will be applied toward final balance)
- Space is limited so reserve yours now!
- In the input fields above please make sure to enter the name and contact information for the person who will be responsible for collecting forms, overseeing the teens at the City of Saints Teen Conference and can serve as the main contact with the Office of Religious Education. Do not enter the information for the person whose credit card will be used to process this transaction unless the person will serve both roles.
- For groups, just enter the size of your group in the quantity field (1-500). Remember to include chaperones in this order.
- If paying by check, payment must be received within 2 weeks of securing spots. Any account outstanding after 2 weeks will be canceled and spots will be released.
- Deposit amount is non-refundable.
- Within 1 -2 business days of placing the order an invoice from the Office of Religious Education will be sent to the group leader for the remaining balance. This invoice will include a coupon code for the amount of spots reserved. You may apply this coupon code toward your final balance. The remaining balance is due by May 1st. For those wishing to pay the balance with a credit card, you may do so after February 1, 2016.
- Parishes may drop unneeded spots until April 25, 2016. The $50 deposit will be forfeited, but the remaining balance will be removed.
- Parishes will be responsible for payment in full by May 1, 2016.
What is City of Saints Teen Conference?
City of Saints is a Catholic teen conference hosted by Archbishop Jose Gomez and the Youth Ministry Division in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles. This event is a wonderful and local opportunity for young people to deepen their relationship with Jesus. The conference will feature dynamic speakers, liturgical experiences, music, and more, set in an atmosphere where teens can learn about and experience the Eucharist and the beauty of the Catholic faith with its rich symbols and traditions. The theme “City of Saints” reminds us that we live in a city named after saints, not only Los Angeles, (named for Our Lady, of course) but also Santa Monica, San Pedro, San Fernando, Santa Barbara, etc. We remember that all teens are called to be saints in our cities. This conference will help these young people express this sainthood in their everyday lives.
- Deepen their relationship with Jesus
- Learn more about their Catholic faith
- Discover what it means to be Saints in their own cities
- Become closer as a parish group and meet other teen Catholics from around the Archdiocese of Los Angeles
It is the goal of the City of Saints teen conference to provide an opportunity for young people to deepen their relationship with Jesus. Pope Francis reminds us that “God is not afraid of new things! That is why he is continually surprising us, opening our hearts and guiding us in unexpected ways.” Many of the cities across the Archdiocese of Los Angeles are named for saints, and all teens are called to be saints in the city in which they live. City of Saints teen conference will help young people express this sainthood in their everyday lives.